Gift Certificates

If you ever find yourself in a position where you're not quite sure what kind of gift to purchase for someone...photography might be the answer.  Below is a sample of how I packaged a gift certificate for one of my clients.  I was really excited when Hannah contacted me.  Her dad worked at my highschool so I remembered him well.  Hannah explained to me that the last time they had professional family photos taken was when she was eight...so I think this gift was much needed. 
 
A cute tidbit about this gift.  Hannah found the last family photo they had taken together and had it created into a puzzle.  She then seperated the pieces and gave them to each family member to put together on Christmas morning and then gave them this gift.  Is that not the cutest thing? 
 
I look forward to working with this family in the future and providing them with much needed and updated photos. 
 







 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts