Blair {Headshots}

Going back to my Sunday...I had mentioned that it was the first weekend in a long time where I was able to sleep in.  I am thankful for that because I had a headshot photo session that afternoon.  My client was none other than Blair Peyton.  Blair is not only an actor but also the director of Tuned Out TV.  You can also check him out on his website. Since Blair is in the process of doing everything he can to make it on "Saturday Night Live"...and I truly believe it will happen...he's that funny...our goal was to take serious shots as well as some not so serious shots.  Part one of this is going to be the serious photo's.  Tomorrow I will post the fun ones.  Which ones you enjoy more...well I will leave that up to you.  :)   







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts