Cheez Itz Chicken Fingers!


I love to cook especially for others.  I laughed when my boyfriend told me about this recipe he found.  I truly didn’t think it would taste good...I mean come on...Chicken Fingers made with Cheez Itz???  Let me be the first to say this was a huge success and amazingly good.  Try this for dinner one night and let me know what you think!

Chicken Strips
1 cup Dijon Mustard
2 TBLS Olive Oil
1 TBLS Honey
Cheez Itz
Pepper (to taste)

Preheat oven to 475

In one bowl combine Olive Oil, Dijon Mustard, Honey, Pepper, and other seasonings that you like.  Mix with fork. 
 
In a large Ziploc bag pour about half a box of Cheez Itz in.  Crunch them as fine as possible. 

Coat chicken strips with mustard mixture then place in Ziploc bag, seal and shake around until all chicken is evenly coated.  You may need to place a few pieces of chicken in the bag at a time. 
 
Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes, turn over and bake for an additional 15 min or until golden brown and not pink in the center.

Comments

Popular Posts