Oh hello Tuesday!!!


Well hello Tuesday!  How is everyone?  I hope everyone has an eventful weekend.  I know I am still trying to catch up with myself.  After being away for a few days I was happy to be back Saturday in time to spend a Birthday with two of my good friends.  Tricia and Amanda chose well when they picked Frankie Rowland’s as the location.  If you have never been you should go.  Their Pineapple Martinis are to die for.  This time though I chose a butterscotch martini.  I was a little skeptical at first, but I must say I was rather surprised with how yummy it was. 














The next morning it was off to my boyfriend’s nieces and nephews baptism.  Such a beautiful church and what a great sermon.  We plan to go back next weekend to check it out.  I had to sneak in a nap before my next photo shoot.  Sometimes it’s difficult balancing family and photography. Most shoots take place on the weekends…so I have to be extremely tolerant and willing to do anything during those two days.  The perk though…my weeks are spent editing, working on future photo stuff and the occasional weekday shoots.  Sometimes it’s difficult and I feel guilty that I’m not paying enough attention to my boyfriend but he’s never complained and is pretty understanding thus far.  I sometimes worry I’m not doing something right with my scheduling but I’m certain I will get into a groove that works for me and everything will just fall into place. 





Comments

Popular Posts