Wanda & Deejay {Engagement Session}

Happy Thursday everyone!  Today was the first day in a long time I have slept in.   Staying up until 4:00 AM + having three dogs that fight to sleep on top of you all night = a very difficult task.  So here I am well rested and ready to start my day. 
Yesterday I finished editing one of my engaged couples Deejay & Wanda.  I am so excited I have been asked to document such a fun couple’s special day.  I actually went to high school with Deejay (his brother was my fifth grade boyfriend for like a second” ha ha kids!  During our first meeting Wanda showed me photos of their theme and color scheme.  What is that theme you asked???  Urban Royalty of course.  I traveled to Silver Spring, MD to take these for them.  Great time.  I hope you like…I hope they like…









Comments

Popular Posts