New Client Welcome Packet


When I gain new clients...questions will arrive.  I have created a custom Welcome Packet to
send out to new clients.  My hope in
sending these out are to both ensure all their questions are answered and to heighten excitment towards their Boutique Photography experience.


 Here are a few quick shots of what you will receive...




I love these Kraft folders.  Inside it contains my business cards, print and product price sheets,
tri-fold brochure, what to expect card, and client agreement/contract with return envelope.











Folders by: Kraft & Jute
Logo Tags and Raffia by: Packaging Works
Tri-fold Price Sheet and Welcome Card by:  Millers Lab
Contracts & Templates by:  Gradybug Designs
Props for this Welcome Packet Photo Shoot by:  Plantagenet Rose Interiors

Comments

Popular Posts